Monday, September 16, 2013

Key to Success: Make it a Priority

All too often we see people engaging in new goals, striving to accomplish something, only to reach failure rather quickly.

Click to enhance size.
Why?

The answer lies in your priorities.

If you don't make it one of the most important things in life you probably won't achieve it.

You have to love it and embrace it. Keep reminding yourself of how important that goal is for you to achieve. If you set out to obtain something you need to ask yourself why you are doing it and how it can benefit your life.

How vital is this for my life and what value does it add?

I can come up with plenty of excuses as to why I don't want to work out tomorrow. I can think of many other things I'd rather do than read up on news in my industry. But I don't cave into them. Why? Because I made them a priority over fun, laziness, bad moods and desire.

Jesse Levine almost killed himself in a car accident but still managed to build up an impressive physique - with one leg!

@FitnessOracle


Read More:

No comments:

Post a Comment